Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THANK YOU!

This is kinda late, but (word to Turbo) the scramble has been VICIOUS!

As some of you may know, we opened for Pigeon John & Josh Martinez this past Saturday at the Neurolux and it was an AWESOME show! MCMD and I had a blast and it was a pleasure to perform for everybody that was there. Pigeon John said I was like Pat Sajak on stage (which correlation I still don't quite understand) and said that he's never seen anyone emcee the way I did on stage. To even be acknowledged by him was so cool, I mean this is a guy who's worked with the Hieroglyphics and Pharcyde, not to mention an incredible musician himself. Pigeon John and Josh Martinez both throw a helluva show, so it was awesome to be a part of their crowd!

Big thanks to all our friends that showed up, you know who you are! Also a big shout out to all the new friends and fans that we met that night! It all means so much to us but I am especially thankful for everything that is going on for me musically and personally, THANK YOU so so much!

One more special thanks goes out to my mans Eleven for helping MCMD and I with "Running Around Town"! It's always a blast to perform with you! If you still haven't heard that song, go to our Myspace immediately and check it out, it's super good! (myspace.com/dedicatedservers) We have some other things cooking too so stay tuned...

The school semester is nearing its end, and I can't wait for it because hopefully I'll be able to spend a lot more time on music. I apologize to everyone because I keep saying we have new stuff coming soon and stuff but sometimes it's just so difficult to get to what I want to do! Be patient though, we got some super good stuff coming! Thank you again for all your support and we look forward to giving you more good music!



-p

No comments: