Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank you!

Yes yes, once again I just want to show my utmost gratitude to everyone that came out to support MCMD and I at the Curb Cup earlier this afternoon (you know who you are)! We had a great time and didn't think the situation we were placed in would serve us too well, but it turned out for the better and I can't help but be thankful.

I also want to give big shouts to all Curb Cup performers that were involved in the event as well. It wouldn't have been what it was without you guys, and props to you all for having the guts to get out there and show people your stuff! I told you there's a bunch of talent here in Boise! We gotta support it!

Thank you so much again everybody, and we look forward to seeing you at our next show which is at the Yacht Club in McCall (I'll make a specific post about that soon...)!



-p

No comments: