Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Storytime!

I don't care about cars.

So I'm on my break at work, sitting at the bar, and this mod lookin' dude comes over and asks if he can sit down next to me. Of course I allow him to, I'm a nice guy, but then the guy talks about rough his day was.

That's cool, but then he goes on to tell me that he's a car auctioner and begins spewing that car talk to me. Like "goddamn, work sucked today; I sold an Integra WSXMS4999 but then this other guy was talking to me about this new Mazda 9090483059837589 with the jet engines so I had to get his number, and then blah blah blah" damn it was one of the worst!

I don't know why but people LOVE talking to me about cars. It seems like dudes are always coming up to me and randomly pulling up cars! It's crazy! I don't know shit about cars! Don't talk to me about cars! Talk to me about dogs! Or better yet just don't talk to me! Just kidding you can talk to me...just not about cars...take note everybody.

No comments: