Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"The scramble has been vicious..."

As one of my favorite musicians would say (turbotdouble.com)

I can't promise I will be updating much in this coming month, but I will certainly do so if I find some cool stuff, let alone have the time. I have been overwhelmed with schoolwork, work, and trying to get the ball rolling on my music. I know it'll kill the few that visit this blog, but there might not even be a Cutest Puppy of the Week for a few weeks (sorry)!

I gotta focus...give me your well wishes and I wish to all of you out there the best of luck as well in accomplishing whatever goal you seek to overcome in these next months! Let's get it!

Just some things off the top of my head though:

-go get Madlib's "Beat Konducta in Africa". I already know it's gonna be good.
-Erykah Badu's new CD "New Emerykah Pt. II" comes out next Tuesday. That should be good too.
-Mochilla's Timeless DVD collection should be at my doorsteps within the next week. Can't wait!
-got to hang out with Dani. It was great to see her and I look forward to seeing her next month!
-I have a show coming up next Thursday at the Reef Boise. I guess I better make a separate post about that huh?
-I'm still sad Nujabes has passed.
-musically, the Dedicated Servers have a lot of stuff that should be coming out very soon.
-I've been hearing so much good new music but haven't had the time to share them with you. Hopefully I can fix that shortly.
-thank you to those that have been visiting the site lol
-ordered my TSST tee via turbotdouble.com Get yourself one too and most importantly introduce yourself to Turbo's incredible music!

Talk to you all soon!

-p

No comments: