Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Dedicated Servers x Neurolux

The Dedicated Servers will take the stage at the Neurolux on Valentine's Day (February 14th)! I wanted to let my blog readers know first before anybody else. There will be a three dollar cover charge but I guarantee a good time. We'll be opening for local rapper Eleven, approxiamately at 8:30 PM. Since it will be on a Saturday, we'll probably stick around until 1:00 AM to dance it up (hopefully Pat Benolkin's spinning)!

Anyways, I'm excited to meet this Eleven dude. It's always great to meet local musicians. More exciting, though, is the fact that we'll have an oppurtunity to reel some more fans into the DS sound!

We'd love to see you there! Don't forget:

Eleven (with guests Dedicated Servers)
Saturday, February 14 @ 8:30 PM
$3 Cover
FREE dancing @ 1:00 AM

Oops, I should mention that this is 21 & up. Sorry (to those not so lucky)!