Sunday, January 18, 2009

Super Sore

My arms are absolutely drained from a biceps/back workout I did on Wednesday! I can't believe I'm still not completely healed yet! To make matters worse, I'm even sorer (if that's even a word) today because yesterday, I did a workout that looked like this: 35x Squat, 25x Push-up & 15x Pull-up for seven rounds. I'm feeling brolic as ever, but also like a wet noodle. It hurts to do anything!

Hmm...I have a few things on my mind so I'm just gonna post them in a single blog.

My homepage was suddenly set to a Gym Jones workout schedule. Cody, Owen; I'm looking your way.

I'm utilizing a small planner that Dani's mom gave to me. It's actually working out quite nicely, I kinda enjoy writing in it. The palm pilot's cool and I would definitely use it if the screen alignment would work properly.

Speaking of Dani, thank you so much for the lamp. It's amazing! (Picture coming soon)

The recording of the Warp Zone will resume tomorrow. Stay tuned for that everybody!