Friday, July 31, 2009

Cutest Puppy of the Week! (07.27.09-08.02.09)

O...M...G!

My friend Kyle just got the cutest little puppy! The pup's name is Olive and she is a boxer/blue heeler. From what Kyle says on his blog (kylessober.blogspot.com), she sounds like a very well-trained, well-behaved, and all around good dog! I will probably make quite a few posts on Olive because she is so CUTE! I can't wait to meet her!

btw, there is a VERY cute video on Kyle's blog of little Atticus playing with Olive! It melted my heart!




4 comments:

Kyle Elliott said...

oh olive! she is super cute thanks. she is a very busy pup and wants to either play or sleep, play or sleep. you should come meet her.

peanut said...

Yessurr I really want to meet her soon!

Queen V said...

I love her, I want to meet her too!

MCMD said...

Yeah me too I really want to eat her soon!