Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank you!

I apologize for not posting this earlier, but I have been so busy with life!

I just want to send a sincere thank you to everyone that came out to support the Dedicated Servers and the local hip hop scene on Friday night! MCMD and I had a blast even though it was scorching hot in the Neurolux! I met so many people that night and saw so many familiar faces as well, and it was a pleasure and honor to be able to give you guys my all. Thank you all deeply again, and I hope that we can keep your attention to come to more of our shows! We try to switch it up here and there to keep our shows from getting bland, so don't expect the same stuff all the time!

I want to give a special shout out to Mat (of MT Theory) for putting on the show and allowing us to be part of it and also to Eleven and Noah for always having our backs!

Our next show is on Wednesday (I'll probably make a separate post about that) and we have another show on Monday August 3rd so STAY TUNED TO THIS PAGE for more info! SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!

-p

2 comments:

Kyle Elliott said...

more mt theory shows?

peanut said...

Possibly. Our next two shows don't involve MT Theory though.