Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank you!

Man, it seems like I've been writing a lot of these lately! I truly am thankful though, and that's why I write them.

It seems like we've had so many shows lately! We had another one last night at the Bad Irish opening for Oso Negro and celebrating the release of his new CD "Out the System". I still haven't had a chance to listen to it but I will be today. I just wanted to thank the few people that showed up last night, we had a great time and hope that you did too! It was cool to see old faces and meet a few new people! I think this will be our last show for awhile, at least until November, and I've been so thankful to have all the opportunities that we've had presented to us this past month!

It's been hectic, but I'm ready to go to Seattle now! Until next time!



-p

No comments: