Monday, December 14, 2009

DONE!

Finally, I am done with this fall semester! Haven't been posting much due to studying for finals and work and everything else in between, but now I'll be posting like a mad man since I'll have more time!

As far as music goes, I'm gonna work really hard to get some music out for the people that care. Two free projects (maybe three), one we'll start selling, as well as t-shirts and stuff. We'll also get to work on some videos...hopefully! I feel like I have all this time but I'm sure you all know how that goes...it just flies by before you even notice!

I am thoroughly excited because next week, my beautiful girlfriend will be back in town! I'll try to spend lots of time with her, and if she's reading this...I can't wait to see you and I miss you much! Already counting off the hours!

It seems like it's been awhile since we've had a show, but we will have a show in McCall alongside Eleven again (provided we have a ride up there)! The reason for this is because my little car just won't make it, and Matt can't risk a rematch against another elk. We will also be at Gusto's on New Year's Eve to help Eleven out with a song coming soon on his next album! Hope to see you guys at either show!

I'm very excited to be where I am right now and I look forward to your reactions when we start releasing this new music! THANK YOU!



-p

No comments: