Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deadly Medley

If you still haven't, you need to watch this video for Black Milk's "Deadly Medley" from his brand new album "Album of the Year"! The CD is incredible and you need to go out and purchase it. People have been comparing Black Milk to Dilla for a long time, but I feel like Black Milk really broke through on this album and shows that he's got his own sound. I will say though, the song "Welcome (Gotta Go)" = straight up Dilla. Good stuff though.

With verses from Royce and El, you better believe this is a deadly medley. Great beat, great rhymes...that's all you need! This is epic!

And real quick, I've had the song "365" from the album on REPEAT. It's like some celebration, grown up, dress your best type music. I wish it were my song so I could perform it!

No comments: