Thursday, September 23, 2010

Think Sidewayz

MCMD and I opened for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony last night. That was pretty fun, but I think I'll post about that separately once I have pictures and stuff. For now, I just wanna let everybody know about something going on tomorrow evening!

Our friend Ronn Seidenglanz has an event called Think Sidewayz going on to exhibit his work in photography. He will be giving a small speech as well as showing his pieces at the brand new Apple Store in the mall from 7p-8p, and the party continues at the Empire Bldg. downtown from 9p-12a. We were lucky enough to be chosen to perform a couple songs for the evening, so we'll be at both events but performing at the Empire Bldg.! Also performing is our good friend Eleven!

The after party is 21+ and there will indeed be drinks and stuff like that. I imagine for anybody in the creative field, this might be a good chance to network with some people so come on out if you have a moment! Should be a fun time! Hope to see some of you there.

Here's a trailer Ronn created to promote the show!

No comments: