Friday, April 17, 2009

Dr. Mario Rx Online

I downloaded this game on Owen's Wii a couple weeks ago and am ADDICTED! I used to play the original NES version of this game back in the day with my sisters. They usually destroyed me, but I'm pretty good now and I think I can take them on!

The game is completely revamped with new graphics and music (though I quite enjoy the original music better) and a new Virus Buster mode (fairly boring) and of course an ONLINE mode! It's cool to play against other people around the world but I hate playing online at night because that's when the Japanese are awake. They beat me most of the time but sometimes I pose a pretty good challenge!

Anyway, if you have a Wii and have this game, let me know so we can link up and play! See you online (hopefully)!

No comments: