Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in Boise

Hey world! I'm back from Seattle and I feel amazing! Had a great trip, finals are done, summer's here, time for music...I can't wait!

Though I'm saddened that my lovely girlfriend Dani has gone off to Australia for three weeks and I won't get to see her until June, I am thoroughly excited for her as well! These opportunities don't come by often, so the fact that she gets to embark on such an amazing trip has me at a peak of excitement for her! Have fun Dani! I'm here for you and you can call me whenever you need, though I'm sure you'll be busy with other cooler stuff in Australia!

Apologies to those I know that live in Seattle that I didn't call. Time just consumed me and things went by way too fast so I didn't get to call and hang out with everyone I wanted to. Plus, I basically just wanted to spend time with Dani before we parted ways again but I will get a hold of you guys next time!

I have some cool pictures I might post up...might. Depends on how I feel :) Time to get down to business with this music! Stay tuned!

No comments: