Friday, May 29, 2009

Why Me?

I keep failing miserably when it comes to concerts.

A couple trips ago (to Seattle), I missed Janelle Monae and Santigold (though I should've made more of an effort to make it to them), plus Stereolab performed there a week after I left Seattle.

This last trip, I was really excited for the Kills concert, but tickets were sold out! This time around, Chester French was to perform in Seattle just a couple days after I left there!

Now, I find out about a stellar tour headlined by the reunion of No Doubt. That's fine, but I especially wanna go because Janelle Monae and the Sounds will be touring alongside them! Bedouin Sound Clash and Paramore will also be touring with them, but I'm especially psyched for Janelle Monae and the Sounds; oh wait, that tour's not coming to Boise. Gosh, we'd have so much fun Dani! I wish I could take you!

2 comments:

adam said...

That is why you need to move to a major city.

peanut said...

Agreed!