Friday, May 22, 2009

My Dani

When I was in Seattle, my beautiful girlfriend showed me a painting she had made for me and it is so amazing! I won't talk about it until I get it though. I'm going to take a picture of it and make a post of it when I get it.

She has this other painting she did though that is just as incredible. All I'll say about that one is that one of it's titles is "Cupcake Galaxy"...yeah, you already know it's wonderful! It's a painting that can mean many things, but I'll make another post about that one later.

In the meantime, check out these works she did in the past. One is of her favorite people, the Gnomes, and the other is a wonderful piece of one of her favorite animals, the bird. I wish I could provide larger images so the detail can show through, but sorry! You'll have to settle for these.

Dani is such a talented person, and I wish that you could see what I see. I'm so lucky because I get to see a lot of her work; incredible pieces that not everyone gets to experience. Be it photography, painting, video, whatever; Dani is incredible. I'm so thankful and lucky to be acquainted with her. Thank you Dani for blessing us with your artwork, and I hope that you continue to express your amazing talents! Contrary to what you think, your work is extraordinary!


1 comment:

MCMD said...

Lovely. I wish Dani would paint me a picture... :( You are so lucky