Saturday, September 19, 2009

Initiate "Brolic" Mode

(for any of those that are still confused at what I mean by brolic, it's basically a term I use for working out or getting buff/fit. It's a reference to a strong Dragonball Z character, Broly, who's one of the toughest dudes)

I've completed week two of getting into shape. My current plan is to just do P90X for three months, but unfortunately it's been slightly difficult because I was getting into it with Tom, but he finally got a job so it's hard to sync our schedules. Our plan is to do P90X five days a week and rest on the weekends, but due to time constraints, I have returned to the garage workouts (or "crossfit") whenever I can't go to Tom's to do P90X. Hopefully this works just as good as if I were doing P90X for three months.

I've done a few easier workouts earlier this week, but today I did one that was fairly challenging, mainly because it involved running. I have awful knees so I found out today that when I run about 1200 meters, my knees become super sensitive. Nevertheless, this was my workout for today:

10x pull-ups (varied with chin-ups)
20x push-ups
30x squats
Run 400m
(3 rounds)

I finished this workout in about 21:40. It was a pretty yummy one, it certainly got my heart rate up! Anyway, I'll probably lose control of my body again once Dani comes to visit me in November, but until then, I gotta get my body back to the way it was! I was satisfied though because my neighbor caught me running and yelled "DO YOU FIGHT?!"

lol

I replied "only when I have to!"

No comments: