Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank you!

This goes out to all the wonderful people in McCall and a few from Boise that made it to our show this past Thursday! We all had a wonderful time up there and were pleasantly surprised at the turnout.

As I write this, I'm especially thankful because MCMD, Tom and I ran into this humongous elk whose collision could've ended our lives, especially mine! Honestly, I'm kinda lazy to type this all out, but just know that MCMD's car was totaled and that all three of us walked away completely unharmed. Unfortunately, the elk probably didn't make it, and walked off to die somewhere far from our location. If you care to read the whole story, go to my man MCMD's page (makeculturemoredistinguished.blogspot.com) and hold on to the edge of your seat.

Anyway, all I want to say is BE THANKFUL. Appreciate all the things in your life and be grateful. Matt, Tom and I got VERRY lucky Thursday night, and to me, it serves as a reminder to be truly appreciative of everything in your life. Thanks again to everyone supporting the music, we have another show coming up at the Venue on October 10 so keep your eyes open for some updates! Until then...

No comments: