Monday, March 23, 2009

Beat!

I had a rough workout today with Cody, Owen & Tom. It was a tag team workout; while one person did one exercise, the other had to maintain a static hold. We did two rounds and it was killer (the exercise in the parentheses is the static hold).

30x pull-ups (ring plank)
30x wall sit-ups (ring dip hold)
30x squats (slosh pipe hold)
30x push-ups (dead hang)

I teamed up with Owen while Tom took Cody's side. It made me realize how out of shape I was. I really need to workout alone before I can get back to at least finishing Cody's workouts in reasonable times. I've slowly been getting back into it on my own these past few weeks but I can't amount to Owen, Cody and Tom. Them dudes is tough! It's hard though with work, school, and the amount of music I plan on releasing. Anyway, I'm gonna go heal and try not to die. Sorry again Owen, for taking so long when it was my turn. Those holds killed me, I can't imagine how they felt for him!

No comments: