Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Killer Calves

Yesterday (Monday), I got back into my workout routine. It's amazing how a couple weeks of not working out can destroy you! I thought I re-introduced myself lightly, but apparently not because my whole body is aching pretty bad! It feels good to feel brolic again!

I jump-roped for 30 min. and then did a ladder of pull-ups (1-10), push-ups (10-1), squats (1-10) and swings (10-1).

I feel obliterated today! I can already feel my abs hurting too because earlier today, I did an abdominal workout that kicked my butt too. Whew...can't wait for whatever tomorrow has in store...

3 comments:

Kyle Elliott said...

http://www.workmens.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=8033

Anonymous said...

Well done David. I can't wait for you to join us in garage again.

peanut said...

It will be awhile before I can get back to keeping up with you guys!