Friday, March 27, 2009

Fail

So in Megaman 9, you can go to Dr. Light's Lab and buy different items from our good pal, Roll (because Dr. Light has been arrested). One of the items is a Roll outfit.

*crickets*

...yeah. That's what Owen and I thought when we saw it. I thought maybe it was an extra costume for Megaman or something, that could enable him to slide or jump higher or something. Well I finally bought it (for 200 screws) and the only thing that happened was Roll switched her outfit. That's it. I've never been swindled so badly in my life! Screw you Capcom!

You can also buy a book of hairstyles, which will remove Megaman's helmet. With the removal of the helmet comes more damage taken in the game. Yeah Capcom, I wanted that because playing the game how it is is easy enough.

smh

I hate you Roll.

No comments: