Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Owned

I went to see Watchmen a few weeks ago and purchased my tickets online at Fandango. As a special treat, they sent me a free iTunes code to redeem the Tales of the Black Freighter. Well I finally decided to redeem it today, but while it was downloading (it took 30 min. but this happened when it was at 15 min.) I started burning a copy of the Megaman 9 Arrange Soundtrack (which I'll be making a post about later) to save some time. Well, it froze the whole computer and iTunes said "canceling burning, this may take a minute or two" but obviously my computer was frozen. I went back to iTunes after rebooting and my Watchmen download was as if it never existed. I typed in my redeem code again and it said that it had already been used once and couldn't be used again.

I know it was free, but I really wanted that! I love Watchmen! I hate my computer! Also I have a pulsing headache right now and I feel like crap! I'm gonna go eat.

5 comments:

Kyle Elliott said...

read the book!

Kyle Elliott said...

of the soundtrack!

mrchrishunt said...

Contact apple. My old room mate once lost his entire itunes collection when his computer bit the dust and they let him redownload everything. i'm sure that they can see you didn't complete your download.

peanut said...

*sigh* too much work

Anonymous said...

"*sigh* too much work"

Says the man who once had 2 jobs and was going to college...