Monday, November 23, 2009

Janet Jackson AMA Performance

Man...what better way to start off an award ceremony than with Janet Jackson?! The best thing was that she performed a bunch of old songs! I love her old songs! I mean her new ones are alright but man those old ones are untouchable! After being reminded of those songs, expect me to post lots of her music videos soon!

The American Music Awards opened up with Janet Jackson performing many of her number one hits as well as her newest single "Make Me" (which is super good and has some sweet choreography in it)! I can't stop watching this...I just wanna get up and dance! Janet Jackson is so awesome! I'm still so stoked that she performed "Control" and "Together Again"...those are two of my favorite songs by her! Enough talk though, just watch this performance, it's amazing!

No comments: