Saturday, November 7, 2009

THANK YOU!

Hey everyone. Real quick I just wanna give a big shout out to Recco, a new subscriber to my blog. Hopefully you didn't accidentally click subscribe when you were on my page or something! Haha, I hope you dig all the stuff I put on here though.

I just wanted to give a very big thank you to everyone that came out to the show tonight at Gameworld! Even to those that showed up and left early, I know you showed up to support us and that is what means so much to me! To be honest, the show was okay anyway. There weren't that much people but we managed to make it a good time, along with some help from energetic dancing kids and good friends! I love that! Kyle, Aubrey, Noah, Maddie, Atticus, MCMD, Cody, Sam, Noble, Tom, the Resident Genius, Matt (Sasquatch), Ashley, Laura & Todd (and their kids), Ryan, Dara, Mr. Double U, Mr. Thornton, Peter (and his friends), Tommy, Pox's little brother, Kac, Vy, Sarah, Athena, Tai, Noy; THANK YOU!

And to those that didn't make it and keep apologizing to me, IT'S NO BIG DEAL. I understand people have lives too so I will never be mad if you can't make it to a show, plus we'll have more on the way anyway! I understand because I always run into old friends and say we'll hang out, but end up never doing so. You just get caught up with life, and you just can't take it personal. People grow, people find lives, find wives, find other things to do. All you can do is be thankful, REAL DEAL, so we'll see you at the next show!

Speaking of the next show, once again to remind you, we will be opening for Pigeon John & Josh Martinez on Sat. Nov. 14 @ Neurolux! The show begins @ 9p (but will probably be pushed back a little; you should know how Neurolux is) and will cost $10 @ the door ($8 if you buy from Record Exchange). The show is 21+...sorry kids.

Also, a kid asked if he could battle with me...yep. I'll save this for another post and share my thoughts and what happened, so stay tuned...I'd post it now but I need to get to sleep! So until next time...



-p

No comments: