Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week so far. Shouts to all the college students out there, hope you're enjoying your week off of school! As you all know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it's "a time to give thanks"...so let me tell you what I think of Thanksgiving.

First of all, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I'm super thankful for all my friends, family, opportunities, privileges, what I have, meeting people...EVERYTHING, I truly am. Especially regarding music, this year has been nothing short of a blessing.

At the same time though, I want to try to encourage everyone out there to be thankful not just this one time, but every day of your life. Always give thanks people, this life is too short and while you're here, you need to let the important people in your life know how much you appreciate them. So although it's good that Thanksgiving is here to remind us to be thankful, we must be thankful everyday. That's why I always post these "THANK YOU!" posts after my shows, you guys have no idea how much that means to me when people come out to see MCMD and I perform, and being thankful for the shows is only a tip of the iceberg. Once again, I am surrounded by the best friends in the world and I love my family, and that's really what I am most thankful for.

I hope you all have a good day off tomorrow, and don't kill each other on Black Friday. Don't forget that BlakRoc project headed by Dame Dash comes out at the Record Exchange that day! It's gonna be good! Until next time, take care of each other!



-p

No comments: