Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just Visiting Too

As I stated below, Zo!'s new (free) EP is INCREDIBLE. One of the best downloads you'll ever...download (PROMISE)! Hopefully he comes out with a lot more stuff because what he's released so far (Zo! and Tigallo Love the 80's! and this one) are way too short. This EP consists of only seven songs, and they're all golden. Most of them are reinterpretations of old classics (such as Don Blackman's "Loving You, Holding You" and Bobby Caldwell's "My Flame")...actually after I think about it, they might just all be remixes of old songs. I don't recognize a couple of them though so correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyway, check the song out below this post if you haven't already.

EVERY SINGLE SONG on this EP is so good, I can't say my favorites, but I will say that I can't stop listening to "Nights Over Egypt" feat. Carlitta Durand and "Crazy You" feat. Sy Smith. Those two tracks alone should be reason enough to download this. Also on the album are Phonte, Yahzarah and Darien Brockington. "Just Visiting Too"...good late night music/baby making music. Get it! NOW! (Click the picture of the album cover to download it for FREE! It's just a click away, do it!)



No comments: