Monday, June 1, 2009

28:25

Happy June everybody! Summer vacation is rolling by like crazy so value your moments with your friends and family and just enjoy life in general!

I just got through with a workout that I took far too long on. 28:25 was my time! It was a tough one though.

10x pull ups
15x burpees
20x KTE
(5 rounds)

I alternated my pull ups to chin ups, so I did 25 pull ups and 25 chin ups (to keep my pull ups balanced). Burpees and of course KTEs killed me! Though I feel pretty good. Also, I accomplished another muscle up - sober this time! I only got one, but if I keep at it I will soon do many...

Now that I had a yummy workout, I'm gonna go get a yummy blizzard. What a way to ruin it. Oh well, it's blazin' hot up here on the third floor and I want a cold treat! Seriously, sweat is running down my body right now as I type this. I'm gonna have myself a delicious Oreo blizzard and enjoy the Tonight Show with Conan O' Brien (first show tonight)!

No comments: